The S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit is the first co-branded MCU development kit targeted for rapid IoT prototyping. Powered by the Renesas Synergy S5D9 MCU – ARM Cortex M4F @120MHz with integrated 2MB flash and 640KB SDRAM, the kit includes an extra 256Mbits serial Nor QSPI flash; acoustic, motion, pressure, temperature and humidity sensors; a 10/100Base-T Ethernet port; a USB 2.0 Full Speed port as device and 5V power input; three colored LEDs (Red, Yellow, Green); a 10-pin JTAG; and two Grove and one PMOD expansion connectors.
It includes all the integrated functionality, plus sufficient expansion capability, to allow the user to start IoT prototyping. The kit has been validated and supported by Renesas IoT Sandbox. Renesas IoT Sandbox allows the user to rapidly create IoT applications using cloud services and real-time workflows by aggregating all event data from any source, whether it’s sensors, mobile apps, or an existing cloud, and performs real-time processing to extract intelligence or implement automation.
All functions needed for development are incorporated, from connecting to the cloud and processing device data, to IoT-centric libraries with analytics functions for predicting trends and detecting anomalies. With Renesas IoT Sandbox, you can focus on application logic while the IoT Sandbox quickly extracts intelligent insights to power your applications.
Simply create a free Renesas IoT Sandbox account and connect the S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit to Renesas IoT Sandbox. You can quickly turn your big IoT ideas into a prototype.
- Supported by Renesas IoT Sandbox developer areas – Data Monitoring and Data Intelligence
- Commercial-grade cloud service is ready to move your idea from prototype to production
- Easy-to-use software APIs enabled by the Renesas Synergy Software Package (SSP), Qualified Software Add-Ons (QSA), and Verified Software Add-Ons (VSA)
- Intuitive professional development tools and kits
- Click-through licensing, plus a collection of specialized add-on software
- Synergy S5D9 MCU with ARM CM4F @120MHz, 2M Flash and 640KB SDRAM
- External 256Mbits serial Nor QSPI flash for extra data and application storage
- Integrated acoustic, motion, pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for wireline connectivity to cloud
- USB 2.0 full speed as device and 5V power input
- Three colored LEDs (RED, GREEN, YELLOW)
- 10-pin JTAG connector for debug
- Two Grove expansion connectors (UART and I2C) for connectivity for additional sensors
- One PMOD expansion connector (SPI) for connectivity for additional peripherals
DocumentationOpen Source Hardware
- Go from prototype to production easily by leveraging the kit’s board design for no charge. You can download the board design files here.
- Check out the online user manual here.
- For technical support assistance or submitting suggestions, please go to http://iotcommunity.io/.
- To learn more about the Synergy Platform and to download the Synergy software and tools for no charge, visit the Synergy Gallery at https://synergygallery.renesas.com/.
- Renesas IoT Sandbox: https://www.renesas.com/iotsandbox.
- Renesas IoT Sandbox Data Monitoring developer area login page: http://renesas.dweet.io/landing.html
- Renesas IoT Sandbox Data Monitoring Tutorials (Synergy Starter Kit): https://github.com/buglabs/Renesas-IoT-Sandbox
- Renesas IoT Sandbox Data Monitoring Tutorials (Cold Chain): https://renesas.freeboard.io/board/cSyXRK
- Renesas IoT Sandbox Data Intelligence developer area login page: https://app-renesas-na-sandbox.mediumone.com/login
- Renesas IoT Sandbox Data Intelligence Tutorials: http://renesas-blog.mediumone.com/
- Learn IoT Community: http://iotcommunity.io/
- Diagnostics Intelligence Kit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkTpZpYOLGM
- Anomaly Monitoring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEXvBdSWb0A
- Equipment Anomaly Detection with Zendesk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_08Vknany-I
- Noise Level Detection and Mobile App Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gar-ertGdHA
- Using Zendesk with the IoT Sandbox to Automate Customer Support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYTODsoN7oM
- How to update an application binary on the S5D9 Board: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyDGFPEpyU
|Renesas S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.