The highly affordable STM32 Black Pill Development boards allow anyone to try out new ideas and to quickly create prototypes with STM32F103 core ARM Cortex-M3. The function of STM32 Black Pill boards can easily be extended with a large number of modules and sensors.
A comprehensive STM32 software HAL library together with various software examples are can use with the STM32 Black Pill Development boards, and seamlessly work with a wide range of development environments including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM, embed, and GCC/LLVM-based IDEs. For programming of STM32 Black Pill need to use an ST-Link debugger/programmer.
Software for Arduino IDE
If the board already has the STM32Duino bootloader, can programming with Arduino IDE, via USB connection to the PC.
Programming with Arduino IDE the board is easy — the community had done a lot of work to create a support package for it. You do need a recent version of the Arduino IDE.
- Download and install the official Arduino IDE. Versions 1.6.10 till 1.8.5 have been reported to work fine.
- If you already have the Arduino IDE installed and it's a newer version, see the Boards Manager package method of installation.
- Note: this method is deprecated and not supported in the forum!
- Run Arduino IDE, and open the menu Tools -> Boards -> Boards Manager. Install the "Arduino SAM Boards" package (includes the Arduino Due) from the list of available boards. This installs compiler support for ARM Cortex-M3.
- Download a zip file containing the Arduino STM32 files from here.
- Unzip the content of the zip file, and place the Arduino_STM32 folder to [Arduino sketches folder]/[hardware]/[Arduino_STM32]. Create the 'hardware' folder if it does not exist yet.
Example how the path should look like: C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Arduino\hardware\Arduino_STM32
Pinout and interface
With 32 GPIO – 15 PWM pins, 10 analog inputs, 3 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 2 I2C and 2 SPI interface, and a larger memory space 64/128/256KB for your code.
Note: Unsoldered Pins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.