The NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product within a few Lua script lines. For more details, please visit
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodes style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire, and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way in combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module(Coming soon)
- PCB antenna
- Color: Black
Chip Module: CP2102
Working Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +125 ℃
- Power Input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
Current: continuous transmission ≈70mA (200mA MAX)
- Size: (L)X(W)4.8X2.5cm/1.89''X0.98''(appr.)
1 x NodeMcu V3 ESP8266 CP2102 Development Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.