BeagleBone Green Wireless is a joint effort by BeagleBoard.org and Seeed Studio. Based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black, the newest BBGW has added two Grove connectors, making it easier to connect to the large family of Grove sensors. It is the first Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) board from BeagleBone community.
- The first Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) board from BeagleBone community
- Built-in 2.4 GHz TI WLinkTM8 Module with two antenna solution
- On-board chip antenna
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
- FCC, CE, and TELEC certified
- Supports AP+STA mode of communication
- Comply with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Supports MRAA library
|BeagleBone Black||SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green||SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green Wireless|
|AM3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8||AM3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8||AM3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8|
|512MB DDR3 RAM||512MB DDR3 RAM||512MB DDR3 RAM|
|4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage||4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage||4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage|
|3D graphics accelerator||3D graphics accelerator||3D graphics accelerator|
|NEON floating-point accelerator||NEON floating-point accelerator||NEON floating-point accelerator|
|2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers||2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers||2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers|
|USB client for power & communications||USB client for power & communications||USB client for power & communications|
|1x USB host||1x USB host||4x USB2.0 host|
|Ethernet||Ethernet||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and Bluetooth 4.1 LE|
|2x46 pin headers||2x 46 pin headers||2x 46 pin headers|
|HDMI port||2x Grove connectors||2x Grove connectors|
- For libraries and documents, please visit our Wikipage.
- For technical discussion, please come to our Fo
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.