Beetle is one of the smallest Arduino compatible board. It derives its core notion from minimalism without compromising functionality. It comes with Atmel AtMega32u4 @16MHz clock time and has expanded amounts of interfaces: 10 digital pins, 5 analog pins, and 4 pwn pins. To further make it user-friendly, it is compatible with Micro USB so that direct programming. The ATmega32U4 comes pre burned with a bootloader that allows you to upload any new code that is applicable to Arduino.
As the smallest Arduino compatible board, it enjoys similar powerful functionalities. Beetle aims to solve problems of the low-cost controller, ease-of-using properly, and to provide a low-cost solution for disposable projects, such as DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles and educational.
DFRobot released it's a new product called Beetle BLE - The smallest Arduino bluetooth 4.0, which is an Arduino Uno based board with bluetooth 4.0 (BLE). It is probably the smallest Arduino BLE board in the market.
- 20mm X 22mm compact size
- Direct downloading and testing via Micro USB
- V-shaped large-size gold-plated IO ports make it convenient for the user to twist wires upon, and can also be directly sewn on clothes with conductive thread.
- Two honeycomb shape gold-plated power interface
- Magic light blue soft BLINK indicator
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Digital I/O Pins: 10
- PWM Channels: 4
- Analog Input Channels: 5
- UART: 1
- I2C: 1
- Micro USB: 1
- Power Ports: 2
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Size: 20mm*22mm*3.8mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.