- Reviews (0)
This is a pack of 3 sensor modules:
- Temperature and Humidity sensor DHT11 module
- Gesture Sensor APDS-9960 (light, proximity, RGB, gesture) module
- Current Sensor ACS712 (20A) module
Temperature and Humidity sensor DHT11 module
This is DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature and realtive humidity. It is an accurate and inexpensive sensor that includes an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to convert analog values of relative humidity and temperature.
The 8-bit microcontroller in the sensor is used for data conversion.
It provides reliable output at ambient humidity in the range 20% RH to 90% RH, and temperature in the range 0 ° C to 50 ° C. It is suitable for most home/office measurements and everyday applications.
- Power supply: 3.3-5VV
- Current: 2.5mA max current during conversion (data request)
- Humidity: 20 – 90% ± 5%
- Temperature: 0 – 50º ± 2%
- Sampling rate: ≤ 1 Hz
Gesture Sensor APDS-9960 module
The Gesture Sensor APDS-9960 module combines digital RGB, ambient light, proximity and gesture sensors in one package.
The module uses I2C interface providing red, green, blue, clear (RGBC) color sensitivity, as well as proximity and gesture sensing with an IR LED. The RGB and ambient light sensing features enable detection of light intensity under various lighting conditions and through various attenuating materials including dark glass. In addition, the integrated UV-IR blocking filter enables accurate ambient light and correlated color temperature sensing.
The proximity and gesture feature is factory-trimmed and calibrated to 100mm proximity detection distance without requiring customer calibration. Gesture detection utilizes four directional photodiodes, integrated with visible blocking filter, to accurately sense simple UP-DOWN-RIGHT-LEFT gestures or more complex gestures. The addition of micro-optic lenses within the module provides high efficient transmission and reception of infrared energy. An internal state machine allows the device to be put into a low power state between RGBC, proximity and gesture measurements providing very low power consumption.
- RGBC Light Sensor, Proximity and Gesture Detector with IR LED in an Optical Module
- I2C Interface Compatible with Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- High Sensitivity Enabling Operation Behind Dark Glass
- RGBC Light Sensing with Integrated UV-IR Block Filter
- Geometrically Arranged RGBC Photodiodes Providing Uniform Angular Response
- Calibrated to 100mm Detection Distance Eliminating Customer End Product Calibration
- Four Separate Photodiodes Sensitive to Different Directions
- Proximity and Gesture Sensing with Integrated Visible Block Filter
- Patented Shield Design Minimizing Proximity Cross Talk
- Integrated Optical Lens Concentrating IR LED Beam and Improving Photodiode Sensitivity.
- Low Power Consumption: 1.0 µA typical in Sleep Mode
- Display Backlight Control
- Correlated Color Temperature Sensing
- Cell Phone Touch-screen Disable
- Digital Camera Touch-screen Disable
- Mechanical Switch Replacement
- Gesture / Proximity Detection
Current Sensor ACS712 (20A) module
The Current Sensor ACS712 (20A) module provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems.
Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switched-mode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection.
- Total output error: 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- Sensor IC: Allegro ACS712ELC-xxB-T
- Internal conductor resistance: 1.2 mΩ
- Power operation: 5V
- Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Output Signal: Analog
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.