1. Output DC and AC dual output, can output DC and AC voltage, fully compatible with all kinds of electric appliances
2. Without connecting wires, you need to solder the input and output wires yourself.
3. Instructions for use: This product can convert the DC power of 8V-13V battery into 220V AC power for household use, and DC output dual output.
4. This product is the latest 4 generation booster module and step-up transformer. Input 12V DC, the other end can get 220V AC, and 220V DC voltage. The frequency is high frequency and the output power is larger, which can drive 35W energy-saving lamps.
5. Best fit 220V actual power consumption 0.1W to 35W energy-saving lamps! Compatible with 21W-50W energy-saving lamps; brightness is about 35W after startup!
6. Product use voltage DC12V: Inverter output voltage AC220V maximum power output 35 watts; actual power consumption 35W!
7. Can be used for household appliances within 35W; low power; can be used in parallel; automatically change current!
8. Note: Please test the output voltage with load, and it is easy to burn the voltmeter with no load.
9. Power available: AC220V 0.1W-35W
Types that cannot be used:
1. Can not be used on: transformer with ferromagnetic core! Pure inductive loads such as electric fans are not available.
2. Can’t be used on; non-electronic products!
3. Laptop power supply, adapter, charger with lightning protection accessories. Remove the lightning protection accessories and use them.
4. Can not be used on the LED light of the resistance power supply!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.