- Reviews (0)
The LPWAN Gateway Discover Kit is a complete LoRaWAN® gateway solution. It comes pre-assembled, out of the box. You only need to flash the latest Firmware to have a fully functioning Gateway. It is quick to deploy and open to a developer (Raspbian based).
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN® Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- Rx Sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sink for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Comes with a Raspberry Pi 3B+ the required antennas and an SD card.
- Board Dimensions: 0 x 87.0 x 30.0mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 75g (2.6oz)
- Package Weight: 340g (12oz)
- RAK2245 Pi HAT Board
- LoRa® Antenna
- GPS Antenna
- SD card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.