- Reviews (0)
- With the original nRF24L01+ chip which is lower power consumption and strong anti-interference
- The measured distance can reach to 2500M, shielding function and low-radiation
- Max Power:100mW
- With a FREE 2.4G SMA Antenna
- Industrial standard module which has passed CE and ISO9001 Certification
- Power Supply:2.0V–3.6VDC
Center frequency: 2.4GHz
Component source: Imported components
Features: With shielding cover, Strong anti-interference force
Module Size: 18 x 33mm
Interface method: 2 x 4 x 2.54mm (can use universal board or Dupont Line)
Power Supply: 2.0V—3.6VDC
Communication interface: Standard SPI mode
Transceiver length: Single packet: 1—32 bytes, 3 FIFO buffer
Receiving Sensitivity: -106dBm/250Kbps -96dbm/1Mbps -92dbm/2Mbps
- Measured distance: 2500M
- Communications levels: 0.7VDD–5.2VDC
- Maximum power: 20dBm (about 100mW)
- Gbps: 250k,1M,2M, Adjustable
- Emission current: 95mA
- Sinks current: 20mA
- Communication interface: Standard SPI mode
- Transceiver length:single packet: 1-32 bytes, 3 FIFO buffer
- RSSI support: Only support packet loss statistics
- Working temps: -30?~+85?
- Working Humidity: <90% RH
- Storage Temp: -40?~+125?
- Operating frequency: 2400MHz-2525MHz(1MHz step )
TIPS FOR YOU
1. Static electricity: High-frequency simulators is electrostatically sensitive. Please avoid to direct contact with the electronic components on the stencil as much as possible.
2. Power supply: Power quality has a greater impact on the performance of the module. Make sure that the module power supply has a small ripple and avoid large power jitter.
3. Crystal: If there is a crystal near the circuit board where this module is located, increase the linear distance between it and the crystal oscillator as much as possible.
4. Temperature, humidity, and co-channel interference will result in increased packet loss.
5. The ground absorbs: The test results near the ground are less than ideal.
6. Metal object: The antenna attachment has a metal object, or placed in a metal shell, the signal attenuation will be more serious.
7. Setting: The power register is set incorrectly and the air speed is set too high. (the higher the air speed, the closer the distance)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.