- Reviews (0)
The SIM900 GSM/GPRS shield is compatible with Arduino. It is based on the SIM900 module from SIMCOM. The GPRS shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM mobile phone network. The shield allows you to reach SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and enhanced SIMCOM to commands). The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module (they are all 2V8 logic) present on board.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz-would work on GSM networks in all countries around the world.
- GPRS multislot class 10/8
- Class B GPRS mobile station
- Compliant with GSM phase 2/2 +
- Class 4 (2 W 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W 1800/1900 MHz)
- Orders via AT-commands Standard: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | enhanced commands: SIMCOM AT commands.
- Short Message Service-so you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Integrated TCP / UDP Stack-allows you to download data to a web server.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and Headphone Jacks
- Low power consumption-1.5mA (standby mode)
- Industrial temperature range – 40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Size: 8.5×5.7×2 cm (approximately)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.