- Reviews (0)
The series of modules RF chip SX1278 mainly uses LoRa remote modem for ultra-long distance spread Letter, strong anti-interference, to minimize current consumption. With the help of SEMTECH’s LoRa ™Lee modulation technology, SX1278 has a high sensitivity of more than -148dBm, +20dBm power output,Transmission distance, high reliability. At the same time, relative to the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology in the anti-Blocking and selection also has a clear advantage to solve the traditional design can not take into account the distance,Anti-jamming and power consumption problems. Ra-01, Ra-02 operating frequency of 410-525MHz, support for China and Southeast Asia.
spread spectrum modulation technology
• Ultra-far communication distance of 15KM
• + 20dBm-100mW constant RF power output when voltage changes
• High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
• Half-duplex SPI communication
• Programmable bit rate up to 300kbps
• Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation modes
• 127dB RSSI dynamic range
• Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and ultra-high speed AFC
• Packets with CRC up to 256 bytes
• Small volume double row stamp hole patch package
• With shielded case
• Spring antenna (Ra-01) or IPEX external antenna (Ra-02)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.