- Reviews (0)
1. 5V relay contact capacity 10A 250V with optocoupler protection
?The onboard power supply module does not require an external power supply. The I/O port drive is active low.
2. Can be used as a microcontroller development board, can be used as home appliance control, can also be used as PLC expansion output.
1. Control signal voltage range: The trigger signal is low level 0-2V.
2. Adopting high quality isolated optocoupler, it has strong anti-interference ability and stable performance, the trigger current only needs 3mA.
3. 1-16 channels can be turned on/off at will, or any way.
4. Output form: Directly connected to AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A load.
5. Each relay common terminal COM is independent, which is convenient for users to access different signals. Each relay has a normally closed and normally open port.
6. Each relay has an action indicator, which is illuminated and turned off.
7. The interface design is user-friendly, and all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is very convenient.
8. There are 4 fixing bolt holes for easy installation.
9. PCB board size: 180 x 90 x 20mm (L x W x H)
Supply voltage: 5V (DC)
Supply current: Greater than 200mA
Each relay can be loaded: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)
1. The power supply should meet the scope of use, DC 5V.
2. The power supply cannot be reversed.
3. The product uses LM2596S step-down chip with slight heat, which is a normal phenomenon. The relay has normal heating phenomenon for a long time, which is a normal phenomenon.
4. The load power should have a certain margin for the relay load. Avoid high power (about 2000W) and work for a long time, which will have a certain impact on product life.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.