- Reviews (0)
Water Level Sensor Float Switch
This Water Level Sensor Float Switch is a device used to sense the level of the liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
A compact, horizontally mounted float switch which can be configured as a normally-open or normally-closed switch simply by rotating it through 180°. When the water level reaches the float, the float moves and an internal magnet activates a sealed reed relay in the device. The sensor is supplied pre-wired with fling output leads.
- Saltwater Tank
- Freshwater Tank
- Aquariums for power head control
- Fish Tank
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Switch Power (Max): 10W
- Switching Voltage (Max): 100V
- Switching Current (Max): 0.5A
- Breakdown Voltage (Max): 220VDC
- Carry current (Max): 1A
- Contract Resistance: 100 milli-ohm
- Temperature Rating: -20℃ ~ +80℃
- Float Length: 85 mm / 3.35″
- Cable Length: 37.7cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.