- Reviews (0)
This Non-invasive AC Current Sensor (30A max) SCT-013-030 or current transformer can be clamped around the supply line of an electrical load to measure the current. It does this by acting as an inductor and responding to the magnetic field around a current-carrying conductor. By reading the amount of current being produced by the coil, you can calculate how much current is passing through the conductor.
- Model: SCT-013-030
- Output Plug: 3.5mm
- Input Current: 0~30A AC
- Output Mode: DC 0~1V
- Build-in sampling resistance（RL): 62Ω
- Turn Ratio: 1800:1
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.