- Reviews (0)
A Hall effect sensor is a sensor that response to a magnetic field. When the hall sensor is put in a magnetic field the electrons running through will move to one side of the sensor. The sensor will then have one positive and one negative side and create a voltage, known as Hall voltage.
- Support 5 V / 3.3 V voltage input
- PCB board size: 30mmx15mm
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and hall sensing probe
- Has a power indicator and signal output instructions.
- Single-channel output.
- When modules without triggering the output low; when module has triggered, the output high.
- Sensitivity adjustable (fine-tuning).
- There is a magnetic field signal output cut.
- Output switch circuit board can be directly connected microcontroller or shop relay module, buzzer module.
- Can be used for motor speed / position detection and other occasions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.