- Reviews (0)
1. Can detect the flame or the wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source, the test flame lighters distance of 80cm, the larger the flame, the greater the distance test.
2. The detection angle of 60 degrees, the flame spectrum particularly sensitive.
3. Sensitivity adjustable. (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
4. The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA.
5. With a precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment.
6. Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V.
7. The output in the form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output.
8. A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
9. Small plates PCB size: 3.2cmx1.4cm.
10.Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
1. VCC: VCC3.3-5V.
2 .GND: GND.
3. DO: TTL switch signal output.
4. AO: Analog Output.
Module For Use:
1. The flame flame sensor most sensitive to ordinary light is also a reaction, generally used as fire alarm and other purposes.
2. A small panel output interface can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port.
3. The sensor and the flame to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature of the test flame lighters distance 80cm, the
larger the flame, the greater the distance test.
4. Small plates analog output mode and the AD conversion process, you can get higher accuracy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.