- Reviews (0)
DoIT ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
– High performance-price ratio
– Small volume, easily embeded to other products
– Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
– Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
– Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
– Development Board
- The ESP32 is dual core, this means it has 2 processors.
- It has Wi-Fi and bluetooth built-in.
- It runs 32 bit programs.
- The clock frequency can go up to 240MHz and it has a 512 kB RAM.
- This particular board has 30 pins, 15 in each row.
- It also has wide variety of peripherals available, like: capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, UART, SPI, I2C and much more.
- It comes with built-in hall effect sensor and built-in temperature sensor.
1 x 30 pin DoIT ESP32 Development Board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.