- Reviews (0)
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications! This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on with your Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/Zero/ZeroW!
The ReSpeaker is based on the Cirrus Logic WM8960, a low power stereo codec and features 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds. It also provides 3 x APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 x User Button and 2 x on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
- Raspberry Pi compatible(Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3 B)
- 2 Grove Interfaces: support GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: one button and three LEDs
- Audio codec onboard
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack, JST2.0 Speaker Out
- Far field support (up to 3 meters)
- Dimensions : 65mm x 30mm x 15mm
- Battery : Exclude
- Voice interaction application
- AI Assistant
- Button: User-defined button connected to GPIO17
- MIC_L&MIC_R: There is a microphone on the left side of the left
- RGB LED: 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, SPI interface to Raspberry Pi
- WM8960: Low-Power Stereo Codec
- Raspberry Pi 40 Needle: Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B +, Raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3
- POWER: Micro USB port used to power the ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT. Power the board while using the
- speaker to provide enough current.
- I2C: Grove I2C port, connected to I2C-1
- GPIO12: Grove digital port, connected to GPIO12 and GPIO13
- JST 2.0 SPEAKER OUT: For connecting speakers, JST 2.0 connector
- 3.5mm audio jack: for connecting headphones or speakers with 3.5mm audio plugs
This product does not include the Raspberry Pi board.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.