- Reviews (0)
The LilyPad Arduino 328 Main Board is an Arduino-programmed micro controller designed to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects. It offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package designed to minimize snagging and profile, with wide tabs that can be sewn down and connected with conductive thread.
The LilyPad Arduino consists of an ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible. This board will run from 2 V to 5 V and offers large pin-out holes that make it easy to sew and connect. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
- This is LilyPad Arduino – the main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the Arduino boot loader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
- Board will run from 2 V to 5 V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
- We now use a surface mount programming connector to keep the header from poking through.
- This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz.
- Arduino 0016 supports the Arduino Pro Mini 328/8MHz/16MHZ.
- Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
- LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun.
- Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sew into clothing.
- Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available.
- They’re even washable!
- 50mm outer diameter
- 1.6mm PCB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.