- Reviews (0)
- Brand new and high quality.
- For arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a
- development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language.
- For arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
- Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
- Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already.
- Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- Color: Blue & Black.
- Item size: 57*57*19mm.
- Type:Voltage Regulator
- Model Number:Development Board
- Is it customized:Yes
- Model Number:V5.0 Sensor Shield expansion board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.