- Reviews (0)
The ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (ofcourse a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics. Main interface of the board is the USB MICRO connector. The board can be powered from this USB interface or from a suitable external source through the 3-pin connector J2 (5V/GND/VIN).
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source
- Onboard 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.