The BMP180 barometric sensor (model GY–68) is the one in the following figure (front and back view).
- Measuring the absolute pressure of the enviroment using a digital barometer such as this has some interesting applications. By converting the pressure measured into altitude, you have a reliable sensor for determining the height of your robot, plane .
Using a sensor as capable as the BMP180 you can achieve accurary of 1m, with noise of only 17cm in ultra high resolution noise. The device will operate at only 0.3uA meaning low current draw for battery powered applications.
Using I2C, the device provides pressure and temperature as 16bit values, which are used along with calibration data within the device are used to provide a temperature compensated altitude calculation.
The BMP180 comes fully calibrated and ready to use. As the device operates over I2C we've added optional I2C pull ups that can be enabled using the PU (pull up) jumper on the board for your convenience and ease during breadboarding.
- 1.8V to 3.6V Supply Voltage
- Low power consumption - 0.5uA at 1Hz
- I2C interface
- Max I2C Speed: 3.5Mhz
- Very low noise - up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Full calibrated
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m)
- Weight: 1.18g
- Size: 21mm x 18mm
Package Included- 1pcs x BMP180 GY68 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.