- Overcharge protection.
- over-discharge protection.
- short circuit protection.
- overcurrent protection.
- B+ battery is positive.
- B- battery negative.
- P+ outputs the positive input for the battery pack.
- P- outputs the negative electrode for the battery pack.
Specifications and Features :
- Overcharge detection voltage: 3.75V + 0.25V
- Overcharge discharge voltage: 3.6V + 0.25V
- Over discharge detection voltage: 2.1 + 0.05V
- Upper limit continuous current: 12A
- Overcurrent detection current: 15A
- Charge voltage: 3.6V
- IC components: DW01+8205A.
Matters needing attention:
- One, please pay attention to the use of the input and output voltage and load current, so that the power consumption in the protective plate does not exceed the allowable power of the electrical parameters.
- Two, the load current can not work a long time between the upper limit continuous working current and the overcurrent protection current.
- Three. If the battery is connected to the battery, it may not be able to discharge. In this case, the connection charger can be restored to the normal working state.
- Four, although the protection board has a built-in anti-static protection circuit, please do not touch the plate by hand when it works, so as to avoid static damage to the protective plate.
Package Includes :
1 x 1S 18650 3.7V lithium battery protection plate 6 MOS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.