- The open-source BLHELI-S program supports flight control signals such as DSHOT300 600 ONESHOT.
- With the high-performance processor, the response is fast and the throttle response is fast.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) control the speed of the motors in an FPV drone.
- The ESC receives throttle signals from the flight controller and drives the brushless motor at the desired speed.
- Input voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- (Note: the motor must be less than 1600kv)
- Operating voltage: 7-16V
- BEC output: None
- Operating current: 20A (maximum current: 25a 10S)
- Size: 24 * 12.7 * 5mm
- Weight: 5g
- Firmware: BLHELI-S
- Support DSHOT, Oneshot 125
- Processor: SILABS
1pc Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) 20A BLHeli_S ESC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.