The L293D Motor Shield for Arduino is a great and quick way to control DC motors, servos or even stepper motors. It has the capability of controlling up to 2 stepper motors, 4 DC motors. and 2 servos. This shield is a very good start for beginners because of its versatility for its price range.
- Four H-Bridges: Two L293D Motor driver chips
- L293D is rated at 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Motor Voltages from 4.5VDC to 16VDC. (up to 36V if C6 and C7 are upgraded)
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (256 speeds)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar)
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Separate Logic and Motor power connections
- Terminal block connectors for motors and power
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.